Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Because I'm Just Hormonal That Way


Today is one of those days.

WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT????

Yup, one of those can't-stand-myself-or-anyone-else kind of days. The kind where the shrew in me comes out at the least little bidding, in my mind if not out loud.

AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHH!!!!

I should have seen it coming. After all, I not only cooked dinner last night with no prodding from my starving family, but I actually made dinner for tonight at the same time and put it in the crockpot. I did five loads of laundry. I scrubbed out the toilet and the shower.

CLEARLY THERE IS SOMETHING AMISS HERE, PEOPLE!!!

These are the days when I feel like I need to be locked in a padded room somewhere, far away from the general population. That way I can't harm anyone with my knife-sharp verbal jabs, my desire to punch anyone that crosses my path, or my all-around confrontational side. Just give me a nice, padded room somewhere that's temperature-controlled with a quality recliner, good food, books, a bathroom, a great view, and...

NO ONE ELSE AROUND FOR MILES.

Really. I think it's for the greater good of the general population as we know it.

You'll thank me tomorrow.

1 comment:

HeyJules said...

Well, I guess that answers the question about whether you still need hormone replacement. :-)