Tuesday, October 20, 2015

#Royals

Let me apologize in advance to you Canadian followers.

Here in Kansas City, we have a baseball team.  You may have heard of them.



They're in a playoff series with the Toronto Blue Jays in Toronto.  So far, it's a 2 (us) and 1 (them) series, and we're hoping the Royals bring home a win.

What gets to me is this:  Blue Jays fans have been throwing things at the Royals players.  ACTUALLY THROWING THINGS, other than baseballs.  I'm talking trash, beer cans, anything they can get on the field or in the dugout.

What's up with that? 

Manners seem to have gone out of style. Do the fans really think the Royals are deserving of this?

In addition, I've seen the worst behavior I have ever seen from one player (Bautista) after he was called out.  Whatever happened to sportsmanship?

I don't watch many sports, I will admit. I don't really care about them until it gets down to the playoffs and I have a home team playing.

But I dare say you will EVER see a Kansas City fan throw things at an opposing team, or any of the players act out when a call just doesn't suit them.

I guess the point of this is to say, HAVE SOME CLASS, TORONTO. GROW UP AND ACT LIKE YOUR MOTHER RAISED YOU RIGHT.

*end of diatribe

No comments: