Wednesday, February 01, 2017

Flying High

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing and shoes


This is me and The Boy getting ready to skydive indoors. The company is called iFly, and I did this on my 60th birthday to celebrate.

One needs to do something on one's significant birthdays to make sure life is indeed in the vessel still. Contrary to popular opinion, life was found.

It was the most fun I've had in years.

Since technology is not my friend, I can't post the actual flight. Rest assured it was worth every penny. Many thanks to The Girl for providing the opportunity!

If you ever want to try it out for yourself, you can go here to make it happen.

Next year I may try the real thing!

2 comments:

Susanne said...

Wow, look at you! Congrats for having the courage and Happy Birthday!

Helicopterkc.com said...

Didn't know it can be done indoors. You celebrated your bday well, wishing you more bdays to come:)