Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Duplication - Twice as Nice

We're under a small amount of stress here.

Son, who lives in a different city, was supposed to have surgery on his knee today.  Unfortunately, he got some sort of crud.  Surgery had to be postponed.

Today he let me know it's rescheduled for next Tuesday.

That wouldn't be so bad, except for the fact that next Thursday is THANKSGIVING.  Along with that, there are a couple of Very Important Things going on at work, and I'm in charge of them.

Although he has assured me that he has friends to help him out and all will be well, tra la, tra la, I am going through no small amount of angst.  He may not need me to be there, but I need to be there. After all, even though he is 39 years old, he's still my baby boy!  He is not married, and I don't want him to be alone through this, no matter what.

What I need right now is two of me.

Suggestions?

No comments: