Thursday, September 26, 2013

Hat-tastic



I have decided I need a hat.

Not having a hat, you see, is the only reason I am not diligently writing 10,000 words per day.  It has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that I'm scared of failure.  No.  Nuh-uh. Not at all.

I just need a hat to wear when I write.  That's all.  I'll call it my Writing Hat.

In my Hat I will be able imagine great imaginings, throw together a plot line and a story line and characters and backstories and scene with NO PROBLEM WHATSOEVER.  The magical powers of my Writing Hat will allow me to flesh out that which is only a dim idea at the moment.

And most importantly, it will prepare me for NaMoWriMo this coming November.

You can see this is obviously a Writing Tool of Great Import.

I'll be sure to let you know when the purchase is made.

No comments: