Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Unfinished Work

There is something inherently wrong with being awake at 2:30 in the ayem.  And yet here I am.

This thing with FARMER'S INSURANCE COMPANY has me upset, in case you were hiding under a rock during the last post.  It blows me away that it can take so very long to just SETTLE A CLAIM, ALREADY.  It also infuriates me that we had to prove the ridiculous amount they first offered was totally...ridiculous before they would even consider a different offer.  I mean really...isn't that THEIR job?  To settle claims fairly?  To make sure people are happy with the settlement and to go forth as a beacon of fairness and equanimity in the insurance world, a light for all other insurance companies to see and emulate???

I thought not.

After ALL THE FUSS yesterday, we finally got the email stating that an Electronic Funds Transfer would be taking place, and we would be receiving our money in UP TO TEN DAYS FROM THE DATE OF THE TRANSFER.

Gee, that's SO much faster than the TWO WEEKS  a check would have taken.

If I were given a choice between FARMER'S INSURANCE and almost any other insurance on the planet, at this point I'd run as fast and far from FARMER'S INSURANCE as I could.

And for now, that's all I have to say about that.  No promises as to later.

No comments: