It's been a while since I've done a thlog post, listing things I am thankful to have, be, do, experience, and live. Today I woke up profoundly thankful, so I decided to share it with you.
Among those things I count:
- My Hubster - He woke me up this morning with a kiss and a hug. I love the way this man SMELLS. I know, it's weird. Don't judge me, but I could just hug him and smell his head all day long.
- A warm, clean, wonderful bed - Because really, what's better than snuggling down under the covers or waking up all warm and cozy?
- Good coffee - With a little half-and-half, no sugar. My mouth is watering right now at the thought of how that liquid gold slides down my throat and warms me from the inside out.
- The ability to see - What beauty there is in the smallest of things! The blooms on the pear trees in Spring, the faces of those I love, and vibrant colors...all things I would miss without sight.
- Old hymns - Having grown up in a church that loved to sing, I know so many of the old-time hymns by heart. And even though I'm in a church now that doesn't sing them, they continually come to mind. I'll find myself humming or singing them all day.