Sunday, November 08, 2009

Where, Oh Where Has My Little Day Gone?

It seems I have not stopped once since I can't remember when.

Last night, after the thrilling day at the dentist, we went out to dinner with friends. Needless to say I ordered my entree soft-boiled.

Well actually, it was parmesan tilapia and garlic mashed potatoes with steamed veggies, but you get the idea.

After we got home I promptly fell asleep in the chair with the computer on my lap. I woke up at 1:30 a.m. and went to bed.

Then at 9:30 this morning I had coffee with HeyJules. Time does seem to fly when we talk, so a couple of hours later I headed home for lunch, then off to work. Between jobs I managed to fit in a pedicure and dinner, and got home around 10:30 p.m.

I wanted to stay up and knit for a while, but my eyeballs won't stay open. Maybe I can sleep late enough to make up for lost time tomorrow before we begin Cleaning In Earnest.

No, Earnest is not a city. Nor is it the name of a person. It is the attitude we will all display when we take up those mops, pails, rags, and cleaning solutions. It is the fortitude which will allow us to boldly march forward into the dark, dank recesses of this place we call home. It is the courage to attack dust, dirt and grime, seeking it out where it hides or even lies plainly in view, eradicating it at its source!

GLORY, GLORY HALLELUJAH!!!

Oh, and we also need to paint the bathroom.

And now, before I fall completely asleep, I bid you adieu.

No comments: