Friday, November 06, 2009

The Fun Never Ends...Is This Fun?

I'm back to the dentist today.

The filled/root canal-ed/filled again tooth is hurting.

Please don't tell me teeth with no nerves can't hurt. This one DOES. Because after all, I am a unique and special being with wonky roots, remember?

Actually, I think the problem may be that there was no crown put on the tooth after the root canal. Being as it is a chewing tooth rather than a biter tooth, I think it may have cracked.

Which really? Makes my quite substantial hiney cringe just to think about, much less say.

So I'm off to see Dr. Feelgood, the one who did the root canal in the first place, to see if he can, indeed, make me feel good again.

At the very least we should be able to party a little.

Bring on the gas!!!

No comments: