Monday, August 10, 2009

The One-Legged Woman In The Butt Kickin' Contest

Dear Interpeeps:

I have been here, but not HERE for the past few days. Part of that is that I really was busier than your proverbial little bee. The other part is that I have a one-track mind. I can either walk or chew gum at the same time, but not both.

The same is true with writing. I can either 1) write, or 2) go to the Wal-Marts and the grocery store and make baked beans and potato salad and deviled eggs and fruit salad and strawberry shortcake to go with the deli sandwiches we had to celebrate Hubster's birthday.

But not both. The line has to be drawn somewhere, and unfortunately it's drawn just before the blawg.

Plus, with Big Brother and America's Best Dance Group caterwauling in the background, it's hard to think. About more than one. Thing. At a. Time.

See? One track mind.

So knowing the limitations I have and your desire for quality rather than quantity, I may be a little sporadic.

But at least I'm here.

In the immortal words of David Soul, "Don't give up on us, Baby."



And as a side note, let me just say this is one of the worst lip-syncing jobs I've ever seen.

Sorry, David. You know I love you.

No comments: