Sunday, August 17, 2008

Stay Tuned...

Tomorrow is the first day of school.

It's also the first time that my youngest child will officially be going to HIGH SCHOOL.

I'm thinking of re-growing my uterus so that I can procreate again and not go through the Last Child In School syndrome for a while. With any luck, I could keep it up until I croak before the last child enters high school.

Sounds like a plan to me.

At any rate, tune in tomorrow. There will be pictures. And cake.

Well, pictures anyway.

2 comments:

Linds said...

Exciting times! Just wait till your youngest heads off to uni. Cake sounds perfect! The extended procreation bit does not! Think nappies, teething, and how wonderful it is to see Cutie when she VISITS......

groovyoldlady said...

It worked for me... Our kids are 25, 22, 7, and 8. By the time my nest is empty I'll be too senile to notice it.