Saturday, December 16, 2006

Due to Circumstances Beyond My Control

As you may have noticed I've been a bit absent the past few days.

I don't know if y'all know this, but IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME.

And due to the nature of the beast, I am one incredibly busy woman right now. I know that isn't happening with ANY of the rest of you, so please forgive me shirking my bloggy duties right now.

As a matter of fact, I'm taking a bit of a bloggy break until things settle down some. Or until I can regain some of my sanity. Or both.

Then again, I may be back in a day or so. You just never know.

Y'all behave while I'm gone!

1 comment:

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

I hear ya. I think I'll take a break, too, only mine is involuntary--really haveing trouble accressin my blog now that the swtich has been made. I may have to start all over. Have a nice break, but please come back!