Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Tiny Bubbles



Don Ho is about to have visitors.

In SEVENTEEN DAYS, Hubster and I will be headed out to the airport. We will board a plane, and God willing, fly over the ocean to Paradise.



The kids bought us a trip to Hawaii for our 25th anniversary. And while there will be no tiny bubbles on the plane, we will be sure to have some ON THE BEACH.

***clapping my hands and dancing around***



And yes, there will be photos taken and posted, Dear Linds. The Girl has requested daily updates from our home-away-from-home, and if we have time, we might post a few. Hubster has sworn not to be photographed in a grass skirt, but we'll have to see about that.



As for me?  

I think I could live at the beach indefinitely.



1 comment:

Linds said...

Oh, how amazing! And here I am trying to work out where I can go for a break for the next 5 days. Wales doesn't have quite the same ring. Hmmm. Maybe I should add Hawaii to the dream list. The one which needs the lotto win. So pop on the grass skirts (both of you) and smile for the camera- and have the most fantastic time on the islands!