Friday, May 31, 2013

The Write Way

(image courtesy Google)

I have been looking for something for quite some time now, and I think I finally found it!

Heart of America Christian Writer's Network has writer's conferences and monthly meetings, and they have critique groups all over the city.  

From their web page:
Heart of America Christian Writers’ Network could be the organization for you! HACWN is designed to help beginning, intermediate and advanced writers grow in their skills, networking, and professionalism. We do that through monthly meetings with experienced editors and writers, various HACWN writing conferences and seminars, weekly critique groups in different areas of the city, e-mail communication, market leads, and more.       
Our goal is to equip and encourage you, no matter where you are on your writing journey. 
YES!!!

I'll be attending my first critique group this coming Monday evening.  It's five minutes away from my house, and I didn't even know it existed until this past week!

My cup runneth over...

No comments: