Friday, February 17, 2012

What This Girl Wants



I've been fighting with myself the past week or so.

The physical me has decided it doesn't want to get along with the mental me, causing no small amount of stress to all of us.  Physical Me is pitching fits and acting like a toddler.  Mental Me is tired of All The Drama and just wants to get on with life.  MM wishes PM would grow up and realize that migraines and having my back go out are SO not with it.  MM pops her gum and twirls her hair as she rolls her eyes.

PM whines that MM gets all the attention, and then it feels like a red-hot screwdriver is thrust through my left eyeball.  As I clutch my head, PM stomps my foot, causing a shooting pain to travel up my leg to my hip.  MM just sighs and shakes her head.

Somehow I have to make peace between the two.  I can't take much more of this.

Split personality?  No thank you, I've got one.

No comments: