Monday, September 21, 2009

Insomnia Reigns. The Earth Ain't Rejoicin'

And so, in my little hissy fit of insomnia, the crickets and I thought we'd just give you a little update on the situation of the World As We Know It.

Since we've been having hideous problems with wireless service to the computers here at La Casa, and since I personally have been the biggest single part of the whole by a) refusing to acknowledge it exists and b) plugging my fingers in my ears and singing LALALALALALALALALALA or the Star Spangled Banner (whichever one would prove to be most annoying to the person involved so they would just GO AWAY, PLEASE and let me play on my computer that is working JUST FINE, THANK YOU! I was also the one to call our very best friends at AT& verily T to get the problem resolved.

And Interpeeps? They are rushing out here with the speed of a thousand turtles hyped up on ambien, they are. They're supposed to be here on October 3rd, but with all the chomping at the bit they've done so far it may even be sometime DURING THE SET APPOINTMENT TIME.

I know.

Now, don't y'all go gettin' your bowels in an uproar in case it truly does happen. After all, I'd hate to have you miss it because you spent the better part of the time they were here out in the outhouse.

It's a brand new world, Mabel!

Now, if we could only get a cure for insomnia...zzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzz

No comments: