Friday, September 11, 2009

Author! Author!

I am not a bitter person. I am not jealous. I am not envious.

Not normally.

But today? Today I am jealous. And envious. And the tiniest bit bitter.

But only a teeny, tiny bit.

You see, one of the goals I have in life is to actually, honest-to-goodnessly, really for truly write a book. And after I write the book I want to get it published. That's where I want to start.

My brother-in-law did just that. His book came out in July, and today I found it on Amazon.

A. MA. ZON.

Not only that, but he has it in Wal-Mart as well.

And I don't think I need to tell you how that pointy-headed, big-eared, long-tailed, big-bellied, green-eyed monster is dancing in my head right now.

But I will tell you this....if HE can do it, then *I* can do it.

Stay tuned for further developments.

Or a book called "Murder...Relatively Speaking" - because you have to write what you know, right?

heh heh heh heh....

1 comment:

Linds said...

You are an author. Authoress. I KEEP TELLING YOU! There is just the teeny tiny difference between you and him. He has been published.

BUT

This means HE KNOWS PUBLISHERS!!!!! How convenient. Go, Chris, and step away from the blawg and start writing that book!

You may detect a small amount of yelling here. You would be right.