Saturday, September 15, 2007

Can't Help Lovin' That Cal-a-mine....



Yup.

It's in the bend of my left arm in a big way.

It's all around my neck.

It's on my right forearm.

It's in my hairline.

It's between and under certain accoutrements that, shall we say, hang like the proverbial Spanish moss?

It's even...you guessed it.

And how on earth it got in all those places is beyond me. I'm clueless. Well, except for the fact that I didn't even know there was a possibility I could have it until the rash popped up. A little late for the ol' being sure the oil was washed off in a timely manner bit.

Tecnu and I have become fast friends, and Calamine has joined us. We're on the lookout for even more and better friends to join our "happy" family, so if you have a "friend" that's really helped you or someone else out in the past, please leave a comment below.

Did I sound a little desperate?

I thought so.

2 comments:

groovyoldlady said...

Aveeno bath oatmeal is very soothing. I've had a couple of bad cases and right now the lovely three leaved plant of pain, itching, and anguish is threatening to take over my compost pile.

Anonymous said...

If you have a plant of "jewelweed" nearby -- (in the Northeast it grows very near the ivy), break the stems and apply some of the juice to the affected areas -- it worked for me!