Friday, July 06, 2007



Hard to believe, isn't it?

One whole year of mediocre writing, whining, forced photos of my grandchildren, children, socks, drapes, insects, laundry habits, housekeeping and parenting woes, joys and failures as a mother, wife, Christian, and human being.

Isn't that what it's all about?

Living and loving and sharing this world and our faith, our joys and sorrows, our gifts and struggles together? Praying for each other, laughing and crying together, joining together as brothers and sisters before one Holy God?

What a wonderful, wonderful ride it's been so far!

And in honor of this, my first Blog-iversary, I hereby declare a day of NALITH...Not A Lurker In The House! If you visit today, please do me the kindness of commenting, if only to say hello and to tell me where you're from. It would tickle me to no end.

Really.

Because there's no greater way to celebrate a day like today.

7 comments:

Cori said...

Happy Blogiversary! I'm Cori from Central California and I'm a lurker. I love seeing your glimpses into everyday life and your sense of humor. Thank you for blessing us!

Linds said...

I am here, and definitely not a lurker. Happy blogiversary, and thank you so much for your comment today.

HeyJules said...

And I'm the silly soul that told you you should start a blog in the first place and boy was I right!

Happiest of blogiversaries my friend. It's been fun sharing the world of blogdom with you!

Susanne said...

Happy Blogiversary! It's been a pleasure finding you this last year!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Debbie G. said...

Happy Blogiversary! I'm Debbie from Jacksonville, FL and generally a lurker. Hope you have a great day!

Pilot Mom said...

I'm not a lurker! :) I sure have enjoyed getting to know you. You make me laugh and sometimes cry, but over all I walk away feeling satisfied with life, probably because my endorphins are up due to my laughing! ;)