Saturday, June 30, 2007

In Which I Rock and Spread Joy


Linds over at Rocking Chair Reflections was kind enough to bestow this upon me. Although I believe it should be qualified to say "Rockin' Grandma Blogger" instead, since the only rockin' I do these days seems to be in a chair, I graciously accept her warped view of me. Thank you so much, my friend!

And the gift just keeps on giving...
  1. To Jackie, who is great with Peanut, for hanging in this last couple of weeks until the ...um...shell cracks and Peanut appears. Stay the course!
  2. To Melanie, who takes teaching VBS and dumpster diving to a whole new level. You went above and beyond, girlfriend!
  3. To Leann, a 40-something wife and mom who's going to school to become a chef/caterer/pastry chef and shares her love for healthy eating with us on the web.
  4. To Linda, even though she already has one, because perhaps with two they will allow her some sort of scholarship into a podiatric hospital of some sort. Which she desperately needs. Really.
  5. And finally, to Big Mama, whose family has recently suffered the death of a loved one, may he swim in peace. Oh, and cake. We cannot forget the cake. And the shiny blouse.

Enjoy, my friends, and spread the joy among others!

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Thank you! I feel honored!!

Melanie @ This Ain't New York said...

Thank you! Two other great bloggers nominated me. I planned to post about it tonight. You are TOO sweet.

Linds said...

I can't believe I missed the chance to ruminate about my rocking chair when I posted! I was too blinded by the vision I had of me in a neon pink mini skirt with false eyelashes and blarign music that immediately popped into mind!
I love you list.....!

Linds said...

See, I need my glasses. They are upstairs. Your not you. Blaring. etc etc.