Wednesday, August 28, 2013

A Sulk by Any Other Name


I have been home sulking for the past two days.

To put it rather indelicately, my behind was giving me fits.  The muscles, tendons, hips, and very low back hurt so much I had a hard time walking.  It's been that way for the past three weeks, but I put off going to the doctor thinking it would get better on its own.

That's what I get for thinking.

It was to the point where I was popping two Vicodin at a time every four hours. Not the most healthy way to deal with it, but there it is.

Yesterday I broke down and called Dr. RA, and he was able to fit me in.  A couple of adjustments on the medications and a couple of "poor baby!" replies, and I'm almost pain-free today!  He believes it's not the RA, but rather fibromyalgia.

I don't care what it is, just so long as it doesn't hurt anymore.  :)

No more sulking today!

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Days of pain is a huge hurdle to one's day. Glad the doc was able to sort it out and that change of meds is working!