Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Time Has Come

In anticipation of the coming holidays, I thought I'd share some family photos.

Oh hush.  It only took me several months to do this.  It could have taken YEARS.

First, Hubster and me...


Then all the grands...


The Boy and The Girl...


The Boy, Eldest Son, The Girl, Son, MIL (96 years young), and Eldest Daughter...


The whole crew.  The Girl, The Boy, Eldest Son and his wife, me, Hubster, Son, Eldest Daughter with her husband, Son's two children and Eldest Daughter's three.



And lest you think I may not have lost that much weight, let me give you a photo that was taken in February of this year when we went on our first ever family vacation to compare this to...


There.

I've done my due diligence now.

Merry Christmas, and I hope this will do you for another couple of years.  Because that may be how long it takes me to get photos uploaded again.

I am nothing if not a slacker.


1 comment:

Linds said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look amazing, my friend, and 20 years younger. I am SO proud of you! The photos of the crew are stunning too - it is lovely to see all the faces, after such a long time - lovely lovely family.