Sunday, November 01, 2009

It Is D-Day. Never Before Have So Many Given So Little For So Much

Daylight Savings Time. I hate it with every fiber in my being.

That is, until today.

Today I got up at what was now 6 a.m., put a load of wash in, had a cuppa coffee, found the ever elusive contact lenses that I haven't worn since last December, looked at Christmas lists and email, and I now plan to dye my hair so it will be fresh for the shoot.

Since we're down to one bathroom (another story) I need to rush away and get that done. More on the photo and getting ready and the 4-hour shopping trip yesterday and the 150,000 children that descended on our neighborhood last night later.

Lay off, Linds. I WILL write it! :)

Hugs to all, and send out a search party if they decide to REALLY shoot me...which in this case would be a mercy killing.

No comments: