Friday, June 26, 2009

New And Improved! Now With Less Anger!

I may have overreacted just a tad before.

Which is somewhat akin to saying the Titanic was a boat that took on a little water.

Ahem.

I have now been fed, medicated, and had my hand patted. Hubster has even been here for a visit and brought me M&Ms. There is no more soothing edible object on this earth than an M&M, and a handful just multiplies the blessing.

You may quote me on that.

Two breathing treatments so far with another scheduled for midnight. One dose of steroids, which have to be administered via IV, only I don't have to be hooked up to a bag of solution all the time - I just get the steroid shot through the IV every six hours.

Which makes peeing so very much easier without dragging around all that equipment, since I'm also drinking a gallon of water every time I turn around.

You're welcome.

It is now almost 9 p.m. and thanks to the wonderful WIFI in the hospital and my most bestest friend in the whole wide world, Clarabelle, I have spoken via SKYPE to Linds in England and watched Brideshead Revisited on Netflix. I'm sure there will be more movies to be watched as we go into the wee hours of the morning, but if I get bored there's a big screen television here in my room. I would take a picture, but I left the camera at home. It's about the only thing I did leave at home.

Linds made me pick up Clarabelle and turn her around so she could see the room. That Linds, she thinks of everything.

So, I think I'm up for a prowl. Hubster brought the robe I forgot, so I do believe I will hie me down the hall for a little look-see. No telling what I may come up with for a later post...

No comments: