Monday, September 22, 2008

Just Call Me Shep

Just got a new photo taken, and thought y'all would like to see how I look nowadays.

Well, no. I haven't been able to get to my Most Excellent Hairdresser in a while. A couple of months to be exact. And yes, I could use some Miss Clairol. My roots seem to have grown out a bit.

But hey, I have an appointment this Thursday evening. And I fully intend to make it to this appointment, and I fully intend to dye my hair that very evening. Truly, I do.

So y'all are my accountability partners here. If you don't hear about a big change in my looks after Thursday, you are honor-bound to ask me about it.

Because really, it's kinda hard to see through all this hair....

1 comment:

Linds said...

Forget the hair - it is the tongue hanging out which has me a trifle concerned!