Saturday, July 28, 2007

No, I Didn't Sleep Late, And Here's The Winner!

I had a ton of things to get done this morning and I got a late start.

First there was band rehearsal.

Then I have to get the oil changed in the car.

And I have to get a birthday present for Mom and Nephew.

And I have to go to my part-time job sometime today.

And I REALLY need a pedicure.....

But you could probably care less about all that, because you're saying

"GET ON WITH IT, GIRL!!! WHO'S THE WINNER???"

And so, to quiet the ever-threatening throngs of swarming humanity that threaten to break down the very doors of my blog and drag me senselessly out into the streets whilst chanting in eerie, ghostly voices "TELL US......TELL US...", I will finally reveal the recipient of the lovely prizes pictured below:








It was....

(the crowd holds its collective breath) ....

Anonymous.

Never fear, not even I would be that mean. Anonymous does have a name, and it is DIANA. She has been notified by email and will be sent her weight loss miracle post haste, or as soon as I get her information.

Thanks to all of you who visited, and hey, let's make it a regular thing, huh?





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, congratulations to Diana!

Oooo, I have a GREAT idea. She should totally take a picture of herself in a bikini and then another in say a year or so from now, don't you think? In fact, you should make her promise to send you the before/after photos or she doesn't get her prize. You can tell her it was in the fine print. Who wouldn't love to have their photo taken in a bikini and then posted on His Unfinished Work? I know I would! *cough*

Well, it was just a thought.

And you do know I'm kidding right?

Good!

I'll be quiet now.

Unknown said...

Congrats to the winner! Thanks for hosting a give-away!

Just Me said...

Congrats to Diana. How did you ever find her, if she registered as Anonymous? (did I spell that right?)

Just Me said...

Congrats to Diana. How did you ever find her, if she registered as Anonymous? (did I spell that right?)

groovyoldlady said...

Congrats to the lovely (I'm sure) Anonymous Diana!

But, Oh...Molly.

Pictures? In a bikini? ON THE WWW?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!