Tuesday, April 24, 2007

To All The Blogs I've Lurked Before....

I can't help it.

Really.

For some reason or another I just haven't had the urge to write.

I know you've never gone through something like this, because I read your blog. You write EVERY SINGLE DAY without fail. Your posts are always fresh and exciting. You have Great Spiritual Truths that you impart to the masses which cannot help but bring them closer to God. You are poetic in prose, have the humor of a standup comedian, and the voice of angels, albeit a voice "print" instead of aural.

I cannot help but admire you.

You never have to worry about dry spells. God speaks to you and to others through your writing. You always have a plethora of passionate fodder for the blog. People read you religiously because you are real, down-to-earth, and you use great vocabulary. Your admirers come from all ends of the earth. You receive comments galore, you are asked to endorse products, and you can make another person's blog famous for a day by merely linking to them in a post.

You always have the right thing to say about the right subject. You choose the perfect photos to go with your post. You are relevent, and you speak what people need to hear, what people want to hear, and sometimes what they wish they didn't need to hear. You are used by God to bring reconciliation, to uplift, to teach, to help people realize truth, and to condemn sin.

Wow.

I've been reading you for quite some time now, and even though I am a consummate lurker, please know how impressed I am. You've made a difference in my life, and I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you.

In short, you ROCK.

Thank you.

From the bottom of my little heart, thank you.

2 comments:

HeyJules said...

No dry spells? NO DRY SPELLS? I once went an entire month without posting. Nada. Nothing. Zilch. The big goose egg.

However, might I say, you have been missed...

Pilot Mom said...

You sure ain't talkin' about me and my blog!

That's okay if you don't always post. I just keep checking and when you have posted, then I get to read. It's easy how that works!